Facility & Staff Co-ordinator
Playtimes Playgroup is seeking a friendly and professional co-ordinator to manage staff in an administrative capacity and carry out other administrative duties at Playtimes Playgroup, a purpose built child-care setting which is situated adjacent to Spaldwick Community Primary School. Potential candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- a proven ability to manage people
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- good administrative skills
- the ability to learn new software systems, including a payroll system
- basic accounting or book keeping skills, including preparing books for an accountant
- ability to produce invoices.
Playtimes Playgroup is looking for someone with availability 8:45 to 12:00 daily, for a minimum of 16 hours per week. It can also offer a level of flexibility to meet any necessary childcare requirements. Interested candidates should apply by CV and covering letter to Playtimes_chair@yahoo.com.
Closing date: 6th October 2012
Playtimes Playgroup is seeking someone to keep its gardens tidy. It is looking to pay somebody for three hours per fortnight, to cut and strim the front and back gardens, with a bit of weeding where required.
There is also the possibility of a one-off full day, to do some work on the flowerbed at the front of the Playtimes building. If you are interested, please contact Keren on 07841 330007.