Facility & Staff Co-ordinator
Playtimes Playgroup is seeking a friendly and professional co-ordinator to manage staff in an administrative capacity and carry out other administrative duties at Playtimes Playgroup, a purpose built child-care setting which is situated adjacent to Spaldwick Community Primary School. Potential candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- a proven ability to manage people
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- good administrative skills
- the ability to learn new software systems, including a payroll system
- basic accounting or book keeping skills, including preparing books for an accountant
- ability to produce invoices.
Playtimes Playgroup is looking for someone with availability 8:45 to 12:00 daily, for a minimum of 16 hours per week. It can also offer a level of flexibility to meet any necessary childcare requirements. Interested candidates should apply by CV and covering letter to Playtimes_chair@yahoo.com.
Closing date: 6th October 2012