Open House is an informal get-together over coffee and cake, where you can get to know fellow villagers. It takes place from 1.30pm until 3.30pm. The next Open House is next Monday – Monday 24th February! Please come along. We have been meeting since March 2010 and aim to raise funds for the church building improvement fund so charge £1 for coffee and normally include a raffle with many prizes.
We meet on the last Monday of the month (except Bank Holidays). Details of venues are posted in the Spaldwick News and on the Spaldwick website diary page.
For more information, phone Liz McCue on 891537.
Here are our forthcoming dates:
- February 24th – Chris Saynor, 1 Stow Road
- March 31st – John Blatch, 43 High Street
- April 28th. – Edie Adams, 45 Stow Road
- May 19th. – Rosemary Good, Ivy House, High Street
- June 30th. – June Dixon, 1 Fuller Close